We are very happy to host and be part of the FCBQ / 3x3 FIBA World Tour circuit for the first time. The 3x3 of the "34th BBVA Basketball Tournament" will be the first 3X3 of the Catalan circuit 2018-2019
Place and date
Sant Julià de Vilatorta
Saturday,1st of September
Rules and regulations
Download the rules and regulations
Download the FIBA 3x3 rules and regulations
Price 40€. Limited places, registration until
31th of July 27th August 29th August.
For inquiries, questions... contact us at +34 690 03 95 98 or [email protected]
Once you have filled out the form and clicked the "Send" button:
1. In the next 24-48 hours you will receive a confirmation e-mail and more information / instructions. If you do not receive this confirmation email in 24-48 hours, please contact at [email protected] or at 690 03 95 98.
2. Then please do the registration payment by money transfer to the Sant Julià de Vilatorta Basketball Association's bank account:
IBAN: ES88 0182 9759 8402 0001 9695
What does the 3x3 registration include?
In addition to the 3x3 games, the 3x3 registration of the 34th BBVA Tournament - Gran Diputació de Barcelona Award enables you to do many additonal activities, unique accesses...! The organization recommends you to participate to all the activities!
- Official t-shirt "34th BBVA Tournament" gift for all the players
- Free access to Municipal swimming pools of Sant Julià de Vilatorta
- Medicine and Basketball coaching (10:30-12:30am, free). Speakers pending confirmation.
- 25th Coach Clinic, co-organized with the ACB (12:30-14:00 pm, free). Speakers pending confirmation.
- Free access to pre-season ACB games (20:00-21:45 pm), free admission to those who bring 3 or more Kg of food for the Local Food Bank).
Three-point shots contest Free admision, selection phase between 14h and 17h, final 22h15. Prize of 500 euro for the champion and 250 euros for the 2nd classified in Intersport Everest sports material (located at Vic, Barcelona).
- Slam Dunk Contest 22h45, free admision. 1000 euros for the champion and 500 euros for the 2nd classified in Intersport Everest sports material (located at Vic, Barcelona).
- Leisure activities, all free of charge: Hot air balloon, popular breakfast with hot chocolate, inflatables and elastic beds for children, kids' games, Karaoke, Machine / shooting clinics, and much more!
For more information about the activities... please see the schedule and exact timetables on this website the 1st of August.